Thursday, June 7, 2012

Discipleship: Week 1 is complete!

You all have done such a great job this week! You have been challenged to build your faith, witness, be baptized, pray in tongues and the understanding and PREACH. Everyone has done their part with excellence.

The ones that preached today we're anointed, and the illustrations were creative. Everyone who is ministering Monday, get ready to bring it! I'm excited to hear what you have prepared.

Girls/Guys Night Out is going to be fun tonight. See everyone at 4:15 pm.

2 comments:

  1. Week 1 was amazing! I learned so much about faith,salavation, The Holy Spirit, and Water Baptism. Discipleship has helped me get closer to God, and I have leanred so much! Thank you SO much for Discipleship I really enjoy it and cant wait to see what else is going to happen!

    ReplyDelete